The Dr Lidder Exclusive List
The experience and knowledge of what patients need and the demand for a caring medical doctor and service, has allowed Dr Lidder to create a very bespoke, exclusive membership to allow patients to have peace-of-mind and to enable his patients to have direct contact to him.
The membership is very exclusive as Dr Lidder feels that patient trust, rapport and bedside manner is paramount in listening to patients fears and expectations of their health. Dr Lidder wants to provide a personalised service, therefore his list size is limited.
As such, his membership offers :
- Unlimited face to face consultations without the need to pay anything extra to see Dr Lidder
- Direct unlimited email contact with Dr Lidder at anytime for urgent issues or or any concerns on any matter
- Telephone access to Dr Lidder to discuss any medical issues, at no extra cost
- Prescriptions faxed to your local chemist, according to clinical need, to make it easier for you
- Your own personal secure log in to your results online anytime you need to view them
All membership options come with a full blood health screen which will look at your kidney function, liver function, glucose levels, full lipid profile, iron levels, markers of infection and immunity.
How does this compare to other clinics?
- Other clinics still charge if you make an appointment and have a consultation – Dr Lidder’s list does not charge
- Other clinics charge for the healthscreen blood tests – Dr Lidder’s list does not charge
- Other clinics charge for telephone consultations – Dr Lidder’s list does not charge
- Depending on the level of membership, Dr Lidder’s list gives discounts to further investigations needed.
- Even the NHS now are getting patients to pay for referral letters to specialists and some even ask for payment for medical certificates. NHS practices also ask for payment for medical reports. Dr Lidder’s membership has all this included.
Dr Lidder has many patients who follow him from all over the world and it is his personalised manner that stands above the rest.
For more information please contact us via the “contact us“ page or “book an appointment” form.
For non-members, Dr Lidder’s consultation fees are £180 per consultation.